[linux-lvm] "Satble" Release for 2.4.xx?

When Linus opens the 2.4.xx tree will there be an official stable LVM
included?  Reason being I really need this for a production system.  It
will be running FTP, NNTP, HTTP, and other services on quite a few large
SCSI disks, and I don't want to have to deal with manually "balancing"
the storage allocations across the drives.

Thanks.

Michael