OT: Re: [linux-lvm] lvm 0.9 kernel build problems

{ Modified for the sake of brevity }
Falcon> You must to change gcc by kgcc in the Makefile
Chewie> <rant> Is it just me, or does this sound like a Red
        Hat-like solution?  Gee.
Rik>    It's just you, don't worry.

I find it odd then, that I've had no problems compiling stock and
patched kernels with 3.95.2 that weren't my own fault.  Anyway, I'll
take this off list as its leaning toward being off topic and as it was
said earlier, this topic's been beaten to death on lkml.  Sorry for
bringing it up.

--
Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie wookimus net>
             http://www.wookimus.net/