[linux-lvm] Intresting notes on LVM in 2.4.0-test9

Myers W. Carpenter myers at fil.org
Thu Oct 5 17:30:33 UTC 2000

Tom Lees wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 02:13:54PM -0400, Myers W. Carpenter wrote:
> >       I have a deb at http://maski.org/lvm/ if anyone else on debian needs a
> > newer set that the 0.8i version that is official.
>
> I'll take a look at your changes. I am the official Debian maintainer, I
> have my current 0.8final packages at
> http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/files/debian/
>
> Probably still a couple of patches need applying to those though.

	Cool.

	No, after looking at what I did yesterday, I know I forgot something.
Besides the fact that I did put up a source package.

	Rather than one big patch, what I think we really need is a directory
of patch with descriptions.  Too bad we don't use sourceforge.

	Why isn't this in the main debian archives anyway?  It seems like you
would have to have this in order to play around with a 2.4.0-test kernel
and lvm.

	myers

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.