Re: [linux-lvm] using previously created lvm

As far as I know, this will NOT work, because:

a) The HP-UX and Linux LVM disk layouts are different, so vgscan on
   Linux will not recognise the disks.
b) And even if vgscan would recognise it, Linux does not support the
   HP-UX HFS.

++Jos

(on Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 01:07:12PM +0100 to be exact)

--
Never underestimate the power of denial.