Re: [linux-lvm] using previously created lvm

[HP/UX -> Linux]

Luca> besides Linux does not support HFS Filesystems.

Actually, I implemented HFS support in Linux ufs when we started the
PA-RISC port.  It's been included in the 2.[34] kernels for quite a
while now...

--
Martin K. Petersen      Cereal Bowl Engineer, Linuxcare, Inc.
http://mkp.net/         SGI XFS, Linux/PA-RISC, GNOME