[linux-lvm] using previously created lvm

Martin K. Petersen mkp at linuxcare.com
Tue Oct 24 00:05:07 UTC 2000

>> Actually, I implemented HFS support in Linux ufs when we started
>> the PA-RISC port.  It's been included in the 2.[34] kernels for
>> quite a while now...

Andreas> With the discussion (at the Linux Storage Workshop in Miami)
Andreas> about making the on-disk parsing code modular, it would not
Andreas> be too hard to add an HP/UX module to the LVM, if the on-disk
Andreas> format was known.

Indeed.  I've already talked to HP about it at several occasions, and
will probably get specs if I poke them hard enough.

--
Martin K. Petersen      Cereal Bowl Engineer, Linuxcare, Inc.
http://mkp.net/         SGI XFS, Linux/PA-RISC, GNOME