[linux-lvm] 2.2.19 Patches??

I just spent the better part of a week finding out what patches to apply
in what order to get the 2.2.17 stock kernel working with lvm.  Now that
I've got that working it seems like I should go all the way and install
2.2.19.

Would someone please tell me what patches need to be applied and their
location.  BTW, I think this information would be really, really nice in
the HowTo!

Gerry

PS.  I'm running Redhat 7.0.  Are there patches available for the RH
kernels??