[linux-lvm] Re: LVM 0.9.1_beta7 on RAID-2.2.19-A1

On Wed, Apr 11 '01 at 12:10, Goetz Bock wrote:
> I've once again tried to get the newst LVM code to patch with the new RAID
> code, but I've failed.
> [ ... ]
Sorry for, again, making a fool out of me for not reading the README,
again.
I now have a cleen patch, but hast anybody tested it? Or should I simply
try it, i should probably make a backup first ... damnit, no way to
make a backup of 400GB. I must build me a test system to try all this
kernels.

Cu,
    Goetz.