[linux-lvm] Re: [repost] Announce: Linux-OpenLVM mailing list

AJ> It is unfortunate that this could not have been resolved in a more
AJ> mature manner.

Personally, I find it exceedingly immature that my postings get
moderated to the bitbucket every time I report a bug in your code.

This is simply not the way we are working in the Linux community, and
you guys will either have to change your closed development model or
deal with a fork of the LVM tree...

--
Martin K. Petersen, Principal Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
mkp linuxcare com, http://www.linuxcare.com/