Re: [linux-lvm] 2.4.3-ac{6,7} LVM hang

On 19 Apr 2001, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Jens Axboe <axboe suse de> writes:
>
> > Does attached patch fix it?
>
> Yes.

Jens, I guess we should submit these patches to Alan and Linus
now. This way we'll get a working LVM again.

Waiting for the next official LVM release (and the next set of
bugs) doesn't seem like a very productive way to me ;)

regards,

Rik

		http://www.surriel.com/
http://www.conectiva.com/	http://distro.conectiva.com.br/