Re: [linux-lvm] LVM and DRDB

Wichert> Previously Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> For a file system that size you might want to look at XFS instead.

Wichert> How stable is XFS compared to ext3 and reiserfs? For this
Wichert> system minimum downtime is very important..

I mkfs.xfs'ed the / and /home filesystems on my primary workstation on
September 7th last year.

'nuff said... :)

--
Martin K. Petersen, Principal Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
mkp linuxcare com, http://www.linuxcare.com/