Re: [linux-lvm] Re: Your message to linux-lvm awaits moderator approval

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 09:56:14AM +0200, Luca Berra wrote:
> fanculo!

No comment ;-)

--

Regards,
Heinz    -- The LVM Guy --

*** Software bugs are stupid.
    Nevertheless it needs not so stupid people to solve them ***

Heinz Mauelshagen                                 Sistina Software Inc.
Senior Consultant/Developer                       Am Sonnenhang 11
                                                  56242 Marienrachdorf
                                                  Germany
Mauelshagen Sistina com                           +49 2626 141200
                                                       FAX 924446