Re: [linux-lvm] Problem with UUID, vgscan, vgcfgrestore

I'll send them tomorrow. You say that there are problems with VGs created with
<beta4. My kernel is has beta2-lvm, and because of compiling errors in the newer
beta6+-versions, I couldn't update the driver (tools are actually working). Is
there a way to [sozusagen] update the on-disc structures in order to avoid
conflicts with the new tools?

 David Vidal R. (vidalrod in tum de)