[linux-lvm] RE: Does LVM support alternate links?

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Thu Apr 26 04:08:02 UTC 2001

Doug Ledford and Ingo Molnar of Red Hat have worked to put a 'multipath'
raid personality into Red Hat 7.1.  If people are interested, I can
forward a quick config Howto to the list. It is pretty straightforward.

To see the code, install the Red Hat kernel SRPM and take a look at
all of the SOURCES/*multipath* files.

--
Michael Brown
Linux Systems Group