[linux-lvm] VG does not activate at boot

Hi,

I 'm having a slight problem/inconvenience with LVM and need some
assistance.  Everytime I boot the system, the VG's do not come up active
and subsequently, some fs don't mount.  The error I get  indicates the
underlying device for the fs is not a valid device.  'vgdisplay' says
the the VG is  not active, which running 'vgdisplay -D' confirms.
Running 'vgchange -a y swvg' resolves the problem, activates the VG and
I can mount the fs.  LVM support is compiled into the kernel.  I'm
running kernel 2.4.3 and lvm_0.9.1_beta7.  Right now, I'm using it
mainly for testing and no essential fs are using LVM so it is not a
critical issue, still, I'd like to know how to resolv this.

Thanks

--
Anything that happens, happens.

-- Tom Otake