[linux-lvm] vgcfgrestore fails.

Hcd dablake at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 30 12:03:48 UTC 2001

No joy on this on this method.
If you need I can supply more inforamation.
BTW I am running on an Athlon..
thor:/etc # cp /etc/lvmconf/export.conf /etc/lvmtab.d/export
thor:/etc # cp /etc/lvmconf/opt.conf /etc/lvmtab.d/opt
thor:/etc # echo -ne "export\0" > /etc/lvmtab
thor:/etc # echo -ne "opt\0" >> /etc/lvmtab
thor:/etc # vgchange -ay
vgchange -- ERROR: different structure size stored in "/etc/lvmtab.d/export"
than expected in file vg_cfgrestore.c [line 122]
vgchange -- volume group "export" does not exist
vgchange -- ERROR: different structure size stored in "/etc/lvmtab.d/opt"
than expected in file vg_cfgrestore.c [line 122]
vgchange -- volume group "opt" does not exist