Re: [linux-lvm] LVM with multi-path disks?

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 08:25:58PM +0200, Luca Berra wrote:
> in *redhat* kernels there is a patch that adds multipath support
> to the md driver, you configure it as a raid-1 array, but it is
> actually a multipath configuration.

If I remember correctly, you configure as "multipath" not "raid1".

> it is the only way i know of doing what you want.
Another alternative is the linux-driver for the SUN T3. I haven't tried
it myself, but supposedly one can use the same driver for other
dual-path RAIDs as well.

--
Ragnar Kjorstad
Big Storage