[linux-lvm] Looking for recipe for LVM

 I have found lots of mail from people jumping hurdles to get various aspects of
lvm working, but have yet to find a recipe that I can understand for getting lvm
installed/loaded/...  into Redhat 7.1.  from scratch.  I have a Dell computer
with 4 scsi drives of 36G each that need to be mounted as a single drive.  Any
suggestions about where I can find/buy such a recipe and/or a canned solution?

Thanks for your help.

John Forrer
LMGT