[linux-lvm] Looking for recipe for LVM

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Tue Aug 7 21:53:26 UTC 2001

On Tue, Aug 07 '01 at 17:50, Paul Jakma wrote:
> > I'll try to make my RPMs workable on redhat (But I've a lot of work to
> To save you some work: Alan Cox's latest patches have a 'make rpm'
> target.
Well, nice to hear, but I was talking about making my patched 2.2.19
kernel work on RedHat 7.1. Apparently there are some small compatibility
problems, and the build targets (basically only i686) do not smouthely
integrate with RH.
--
Goetz Bock                                              IT Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Univ.