RE: [linux-lvm] Looking for recipe for LVM

> and is someone gives me access to a dumpable redhat 7.1
> system I'll try to make my RPMs workable on redhat (But I've a lot of work
> do at the moment, so don't expect immidiat results)).

I'll jump at that chance!  I have a box I've been trying to build your RPMs
on for a while without success...  I can let you have at it.

The last point I reached was a successful build of the RPMs but I was unable
to install them, the install complained that "package kernel-2.2.19-4tr1bn
is for a different architecture".  yikes!  I was building the i686 target
specifically because without specifying the target I got complaints...