Re: [linux-lvm] RFC: Visual Disk Administrator project

Jason Tackaberry wrote:

> So, let the comments begin!

sounds good, maybe you can have a look at my LVM gui project at
	http://www.xs4all.nl/~mmj/lvm
I have build a java based gui for lvm. The main draw back from my
project is the fact that it is a java program. But other that that
you can do your day to day lvm changes.
But any way just to let you know what is out there.

regards,

--
Jorg de Jong
Work : jorg de jong ict nl