Re: [linux-lvm] Help with redhat install

Although 2.4.2-2 has lvm support built in I don't believe it is enabled in
the default kernel.  I think you have to recompile the kernel and enable
it.

I forget what version is in the kernel.  With lvm 1.0 just released you
may wish to patch the kernel source to the latest level so it will work
with lvm 1.0 and then recompile.

Gerry