[linux-lvm] LVM Quick License Question

Hello Heinz,

I apologize for contacting you but you are the author of LVM.

I am the licensing representative for my company.

My developer's are using LVM (I'm not sure which release), so:

1.  The LVM product is licensed to us under the GNU GPL, Version 2.

2.  Does the GNU GPL apply to all releases including 1.0 and all previous
releases (example V0.9.1)?

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Brad Mock, Contract Negotiator
ADP, Dealer Services Group