Re: [linux-lvm] LVM 1.0 performance

On Monday, 20 August 2001, at 19:10:00 +0000,
José Luis Domingo López wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I had the opportunity to play with a new Athlon 1200 box with IDE disks
> for a couple of hours, and trying to verify whether the infamous VIA
> chipset on the moderboard is of the buggy ones, I made some test with
> software RAID and LVM 1.0.

I have found an interesting document on LVM from the boys at SuSE. On page
9 there is some data about LVM performance, that is similar to the results
I just posted on my previous email.

Regards,

--
José Luis Domingo López
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian GNU/Linux Potato (P166 64 MB RAM)

jdomingo EN internautas PUNTO org  => ¿ Spam ? Atente a las consecuencias
jdomingo AT internautas DOT   org  => Spam at your own risk