Re: [linux-lvm] naming conventions of vgcfg-backups?

Hi!

It was the right guess, or at least it seams to be ok now. I did a restore,
and at the moment, reiserfs is checking the filesystem. I will report
everything to the people at namesys, so it will be documented for the next one
interrupting a resize process...

CU, Lars.

http://www.gmx.net