Re: [linux-lvm] LVM+RAID+ReiserFS

> Can I use LVM and RAID5 Soft and ReiserFS on Linux 2.4.9 ?
It should work. I'm using 2.2.19 with LVM and ReiserFS on my server with
out any problems. I'm using 2.4.8 with LVM on my workstation and RAID5
should be a transparent block layer. So it should work ...

But to be sure, get a couple of empty disk and do some testing of your
own :-)
--
Goetz Bock                                              IT Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Univ.