[linux-lvm] 2.4.9 + lvm-1.0.1rc1 + ext2online

I thought I should mention that I have tested the linux 2.4.9,
LVM 1.0.1rc1 with ext2online patch and have not experienced any problems
so far.

I have previously had problems with 0.9beta6 as shiped from SGI with their
XFS patches (see :
http://lists.sistina.com/pipermail/linux-lvm/2001-August/008206.html). I
believe the fault was in the LVM code since the problems only occured
when LVM was active and an LVM volume was mounted. I guess the bug got
cleaned out during the process to 1.0.

 -Frode