Re: [linux-lvm] vgscan && vgchange -ay at startup

AJ Lewis wrote:

[]
> There's a good chance that your startup script is running either before root
> is mounted read/write (in which case the LVM tools can't write to /etc) or

But how to have root mounted read-only?
I resolved problem with only one file that needs to be read-write --
it is /etc/mtab that I moved out to /var/run (modified glibc and
mount itself).  So my root is now read-only at all times.  But how
to deal with lvm?  Should I move /etc/lvm* to /var also?

Regards,
 Michael.