[linux-lvm] Snapshot sizes

Gashaw Teshome gasht at neopets.com
Thu Aug 30 00:19:10 UTC 2001

> Make sense?

I  think so.  So, if I create a LV of (let's say) 100M, take a snapshot and
then do my backup, as long as no changes have occured in excess of that 100M
I'll be fine.  The total size of the files on the original LV doesn't matter
as long as I allocate enough space for the snapshot LV.

Do I have it right?

--
Gashaw Teshome
System Administrator