[linux-lvm] LVM+Webmin

Rado S radigyy at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:22:02 UTC 2001

Terje,

I am trying to make the LVM configuration and management easier. I've
checked the mail list, and there were some discussion of LVM+webmin,
but I didn't see any links.

I could start working on webmin module from scratch,
if there are no any other people doing the same thing.

It would be great if I can get a copy of your perl code.

Cheerz,

// rado