[linux-lvm] tools in the distros?

Is there any effort to get the distro's to incorporate the tools available
for the kernel they are releasing? Now that LVM has been standard in the
kernel for a while are any of them looking at including it? Just curious.

By the way, thanks for the LVM. I had a boot partition flop on me and decided
to do a new install since all my real stuff was on my drive with LVM. Copied
over my conf files and ran vgscan and change and all my devs were generated
and was up in a couple of seconds. Man this is neat stuff.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications