[linux-lvm] Fwd: invalidate: busy buffer also on hppa

Sorry I do send it to the wrong mailing list!

Joel

----- Forwarded message from joel soete freebel net -----
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:47:22 +0100 (CET)
From: joel soete freebel net
Subject: invalidate: busy buffer also on hppa
To: lvm-bugs sistina com

Hi all,

I just try lvm-1.0.1 with the last linux kernel cvs for hppa (2.4.16-pa16).

Kernel boot well and vgscan now works (-O0 at compile time id fine for gcc-3.0)
but  message "invalidate: busy buffer" appear on system console.

In your mailing list I read well some mail mentioning the problem but no final
conclusion about the impact on LVM structure.

Thanks in advance for advises,
        Joel

This mail sent through Tiscalinet Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)

----- End forwarded message -----