[linux-lvm] CONFIG_EXT2_RESIZE

In  order  to  use ext2online, I need to have the Online ext2 resize
support (CONFIG_EXT2_RESIZE) compiled into the kernel  (this  is  an
optional patch for the 2.x series of kernels).  I downloaded
lvm_1.0.1-rc4.tar.gz and created the patch file.  I then applied it using
"patch" and answering "y" to "assume -R".  Then I went looking for
CONFIG_EXT2_RESIZE in "make menuconfig".  No luck.  Any suggestions?