Re: [linux-lvm] Can someone _please_ tell me whats going on?

On 17 Dec 2001, Bradley Alexander wrote:
> Swapped controllers (was originally on the first controller with the
>    other drive, now on the second.)

  FYI, both IDE ports on the motherboard use the same IDE controller chip,
so if it *is* the controller that is your problem (and given that your disk
activity light is stuck on, that may be), that will not fix it.

--
Ben Scott <bscott ntisys com>