[linux-lvm] New subject on LVM mailing list ??

Rik van Riel riel at conectiva.com.br
Sun Jan 7 17:26:24 UTC 2001

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Philippe Lefevre wrote:

	[snip accedental spam]

> Hey guys, what happen ?
> Is this a new subject on LVM mailing list ???
> I did'nt suscribe this mailing list to get that kind of E-mail !

Sistina is running these LVM mailing lists as a free service
to us, not as a product.

As far as I know nobody is paying them to run these mailing
lists so you shouldn't be finger pointing or "demanding better
service" when an accidental spam comes through.

Instead, you should be thankful they host all these nice LVM
mailing lists for us (and thankful that this is the FIRST spam
to make it to this list)...

> I'm going to unsuscribe if this your volunty to broadcast such a mess,

If you're going to have reactions like this to every spam,
better stop using the internet  ;)

regards,

Rik
However, without VM there's truly nothing to loose...

		http://www.surriel.com/
http://www.conectiva.com/	http://distro.conectiva.com.br/