[linux-lvm] unsubscribed posts

Ben Lutgens blutgens at sistina.com
Thu Jan 11 22:02:05 UTC 2001

All, I am having to manually "approve" alot of legitimate mails to the all of
our lists. I intentionally do not allow unsubscribed posts to limit spam.
There is on average 15 mails per list per day that are legitimate but are held
due to the posts comming from unsubscribed addresses. In order to fix this
please see http://lists.sistina.com/mailman/listinfo and then select your
appropriate list and subscribe the additional addresses as "nomail" It's quite
simple and will ensure your posts are never held for me to moderate.

Thanks, and sorry for the bother.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.5941