[linux-lvm] HUGE LVM log file...

Adam Cioccarelli alciocca at ecetra.com
Wed Jul 18 09:46:26 UTC 2001

actually on AIX you can choose where the LV starts using PPs from

	edge
	middle
	center
	inner-middle
	inner-edge

middle is the default but I think this is more so the average performance
of the LVs are better, but maybe not...

Adam Cioccarelli (B.E Mechanical)                Adam.Cioccarelli at ecetra.com
Database Administrator			         Phone: +43 1 536 89 7725
						 Fax:   +43 1 536 89 7719
ecetra Central European e-Finance AG             Mobile:+43 664 181 4195