[linux-lvm] Help.

Ben Konosky bkonosky at texas.net
Tue Jul 24 02:02:56 UTC 2001

That didn't work :( Now that I look at it, that drive must have been the
first one in the VG/LV :( At least I had most, but not all of the data
on that LV backed up. Well, now I know better than to use a drive in a
LV that used to be in a computer that was under adverse conditions(like
my car), without keeping all the data backed up.

Thanks for all the help,
Ben Konosky