Re: [linux-lvm] GUI front-end for LVM

On 25 Jul 2001 14:47:33 -0300, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> There are a couple out there. Try searching for LVM on Freshmeat.net

I do see a couple.  None of them appear to incorporate md support, which
would be quite nice.

Imagine a GUI tool that would let you create and manipulate RAID devices
(using md) and combine them or manage them using LVM.  A convenient GUI
to convert an existing non-md/lvm system to say LVM-managed RAID1 would
be impressive too, even if it's a logistical nightmare. :)

Not that I have tons of free time, but I might tinker around with
something this weekend.

Jason.