[linux-lvm] lvm help

help
I placed the 2 required commands in rc.sysinit (rh71)
before hte section "Mounting other file"
gave vgscan the -d option and left vgchange -ay.
During the boot process I see where vscan uodated
lvmtab and lvmtab.d and it say successfull but when I
look into lvmd.d it is empty. after I log in then do
the vgscan the correct entries are made. Ant help
would be appreciated.

Pierre