[linux-lvm] Migrating to an LVM system (boot/root) disk

Steve Wray steve.wray at the.net.nz
Sun Jun 3 21:12:04 UTC 2001

uh?
I really don't understand this part -- the lvm tools on my system
work for more than one kernel, why not the tools on the init ramdrive?

How hard can it be?

Whats IOP anyhow?
(I'm no newbie -- I've been messing with Linux since '93
and I never came across "IOP" before. Someone want to
de-ignorance me? Please?)