Re: [linux-lvm] Does LVM support ext2 filesystem?

Leandro writes:
>   I'd like to know if LVM support ext2 filesystem? With a logical volume in
> use, can I resize the partition or I have to umount my LVM Volume?

You need to have a kernel patch, and user tools to do online (mounted)
resizing of an ext2 filesystem.
See http://sourceforge.net/projects/ext2resize/

Once you have this patch and user tools, then e2fsadm will allow you to
resize a mounted ext2 filesystem.

Cheers, Andreas