[linux-lvm] 2.4.5 & Adaptec 7890 U2W Controller solved, LVM 0.9.1 b7 FAILS.

Bas list at showme.wox.org
Wed Jun 6 16:18:24 UTC 2001

You're right. Today I downloaded the default kernel coming from
ftp.kernel.org. Patched it using 06042001-xfs-patch. It compiled and it
runs. But when I patch this kernel to 0.9.1 beta 7, (CVS or standard patch
makes no difference) it fails to compile.

Now this:

drivers/md/mddev.o: In function `__update_hardblocksize':
drivers/md/mddev.o(.text+0x22d6): undefined reference to `get_hardblocksize'
drivers/md/mddev.o(.text+0x2312): undefined reference to `get_hardblocksize'
make[1]: *** [kallsyms] Error 1
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 2

How can I fix this.

Thanks again,