[linux-lvm] Switching one of my disks to hdc from hdb

Hi,

since some of you told me my Setup with two stripped disks on hda and hdb was
broken, I would like to put my second disk (/dev/hdb) on the second Controler
(/dev/hdc) instead of my DVD Drive. Now my question is: What do I have to
change, in order not to distroy my linux installation in the process ??
I can realize fstab will have to be changed but else ? Anything in some lvm
files ? Surely ! Please help me

Thank you
pwk.linuxfan