[linux-lvm] Re: [reiserfs-list] Reiserfs fragments my MP3

David Vidal Rodriguez vidalrod at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 12 12:06:03 UTC 2001

> BTW: It isn't clear from your previous mail that this in fact a
> filesystem problem. The output from fsck may or may not confirm that it

Though this is a big off-topic, I have compiled the 2.4.5 kernel with reiser
within it, but I moved back immediatedly  to 2.4.4 after I saw that
unmounting a Reiserfs LV causes an oops -- and a kernel hang when trying to
unmount further Reiserfs LVs... ouch... not strange that there might be data
corruption with this kernel version!