[linux-lvm] LVM and lilo

Hi,

I am pretty new to LVM on Linux and have just set up a disk using LVM but
I am having problems with lilo. I have the following setup. I have my
/boot partition on /dev/hda1 which is not using LVM and the rest of my
partitions including root on /dev/hdb3 which is basically the whole of my
second disk. I used my Linux installation on /dev/hda4 to set up the LVM
installation, made the compressed image and modified lilo.conf in the new
root partition. Then I did a lilo -C on the new lilo.conf and rebooted.
Everything went fine but now I would like to modify my lilo.conf and all I
get is; Fatal: Sorry, don't know how to handle device 0x3a00

Any ideas?

I am using LVM 0.9.1_beta6 and LILO version 21.7-5

Otherwise I love LVM!

Ciao,

Adam Cioccarelli