[linux-lvm] RE: LVM and Lilo

Hi,

I have made the initrd image, boot is mounted, everything works fine
basically, just that I can't run lilo when my root partition is a logical
volume... If I boot into my old non-lvm root installation I can change the
lilo.conf on the root logical volume and do a lilo -C /mnt/etc/lilo.conf
and it will work.

I read something about having to patch lilo but this was from a fair while
ago. Does it still apply?

Regards,
Adam Cioccarelli