Re: [linux-lvm] LVM 1.0 release status

"Heinz J. Mauelshagen" a écrit :

snip ....
> Plan is to release 1.0 tomorrow afternoon CST.
snip ...

May be it's a trivial question but I would like to understand:

Is LVM 1.0 version the first stable version after any 0.9 beta versions
or is it a new branch within the development curse ??

Thanks for your reply and your very nice job on LVM.
PhiL
Linux 2.2.17 | Philippe Lefevre   E-mail: ph l libertysurf fr |  =°)