[linux-lvm] vgcfgbackup problems

Hi,

        Hans Engren helped me fix my previous problem, so now I can at least
mount the LVM (vgscan still ends up disableing it and I have to re-use
vgcfgrestore to fix the problem). Once I got the LVM backup i thought i'd
use vgcfgbackup, however here I hit a problem:

milita:~# vgcfgbackup
vgcfgbackup -- ERROR: volume group "media" has an invalid number of physical
volumes
vgcfgbackup -- ERROR "vg_cfgbackup(): vg_check_exist" backing up volume
group "media"

        Any ideas ? the software is:
Logical Volume Manager 0.9
Heinz Mauelshagen, Sistina Software  13/11/2000  (IOP 10)

        installed from lvm-0.9-2 via debian apt-get from sistina.com

        Also is it possible to fix the lvm so that vgscan does not destroy
the volume group config ? (I think thats what it's doing).

Regards
Richard