[linux-lvm] LVM 0.9.1 Beta 6 - quick report

I upgraded Beta 3 - Beta 6 the other day. I have found no problems at all.
I have a small scsi stack with 2 disks. I did have a slight
problem at first after reboot, but a quick uname -a showed that I was
still running 2.4.1, did I mention that I uped to 2.4.2 as well.
Note: this is just a small home server the PV's are just stratch disks,
so it you want me to test out features for you just ask.

YMMV

Richard